If you have a loved one struggling with opioids, these resources may be helpful for you and other family members.
- For Family & Friends from our companion page, LearnAboutTreatment.org
- Not One More: Seattle chapter. Family education, grief support fellowship, community awareness.
- Al-Anon: Al-Anon and AlaTeen meetings across WA State.
- CRAFT (Community Reinforcement and Family Training): Strategies to promote communication, family connection, and behavior change.
- The Marah Project seeks to support and educate kids, parents, and the public about the disease of addiction.
- Washington Recovery Alliance: Network of recovery regional recovery coalition in WA State
- Medication-Assisted Treatment e-book: Resource to help parents and caregivers learn more about MAT – what it is, how it’s used, where to find it and how to support a child through treatment.
- National Federation of Families: Helps families advocate for support for their children’s mental and behavioral health needs. Provides TA to organizations that work with families affected by these issues.