This page is a placeholder for our forthcoming webpage, learnabouttreatment.org. The new site will have information about:
- Medications for opioid use disorder
- Treatment settings
- Sample policies and procedures for treatment programs
- Much more!
Medications for Opioid Use Disorder brochure
This brochure, which introduces the 3 FDA-approved medications for opioid use disorder, buprenorphine, methadone, and naltrexone, is available in English and Spanish. It also comes with a downloadable guide that provides additional information and can be used to facilitate a conversation with someone seeking information about treatment.
Additional treatment resources
- SAMHSA resources on medications for opioid use disorder
- Treatment Improvement Protocol 63 “Medications for Opioid Use Disorder For Healthcare and Addiction Professionals, Policymakers, Patients, and Families” from SAMHSA
- “Decisions in Recovery: Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder” from SAMHSA
To find a provider who can help you start medications for opioid use disorder, visit the Washington Recovery Help Line MAT Locator Page: