If you have a loved one struggling with opioids, these resources may be helpful for you and other family members.
- Change Addiction Now: Family support services, statewide network of peer recovery coaches. List of education resources for families.
- Not One More: Seattle chapter. Family education, grief support fellowship, community awareness.
- Al-Anon: Al-Anon and AlaTeen meetings across WA State.
- CRAFT (Community Reinforcement and Family Training): Strategies to promote communication, family connection, and behavior change
- Family Recovery Saturday Workshops: Half day workshops using CRAFT. Sessions include “Communication & Boundaries” and “Behavior Basics.”