Find the closest naloxone pharmacy or program to you using our map or listing by county.
There are several ways to get naloxone in Washington State:
- Any prescriber can write a prescription for naloxone and any pharmacy can fill that prescription. For more information, see our health care providers page.
- Under Washington’s Statewide Standing Order anyone can obtain naloxone directly from any pharmacy that carries it. Like getting a flu shot, a customer can obtain naloxone directly from a pharmacist without first seeing a doctor. Call ahead to check availability.
- Many syringe exchange and other community programs distribute naloxone, although some distribute only to clients and not to community members at large. Contact the program to find out.
Find naloxone in Washington State
Please note the following:
- This page has not yet been updated to reflect the WA statewide standing order for naloxone, in effect starting August, 28, 2019. In its current form the map lists all pharmacies that had naloxone available direct to individuals before the standing order. We will be updating this page soon.
- Some program websites may not mention naloxone, even though naloxone is indeed available.
- Many pharmacies and community programs carry only one form of naloxone (e.g., intramuscular or intranasal). Not all products may be available in your area.
- Medicaid and most commercial health insurance plans cover at least one form of naloxone. Coverage and co-pays vary widely.
- For pharmacies, it’s best to call ahead to confirm product availability, cost, and insurance coverage.
To add your Washington State program to this list, please send an email to email@example.com.
Map of Washington State Providers
To find naloxone near you, use the + and – buttons below to zoom in and out or search by your zip code.
Chain pharmacies that offer naloxone throughout WA State:
Columbia Valley Community Health Pharmacy, Wenatchee
Clallam County Syringe Services, Port Angeles and Forks
Clark County Needle Exchange, Vancouver
Costco Pharmacy, Vancouver
Fred Meyer Pharmacies in Vancouver: Grand Central, Hazel Dell, Salmon Creek, Fisher’s Landing, Mill Plain, Orchards
Fred Meyer Pharmacy, Battleground
Rite Aid Pharmacy, Vancouver
Northeast Tri County Health District, Republic
Blue Mountain Heart to Heart, Kennewick
Grays Harbor County
Grays Harbor County Public Health and Social Services, Aberdeen
Jefferson County Public Health Syringe Exchange, Port Townsend
Bellegrove Pharmacy, Woodinville
Cabrini Pharmacy Services, Seattle
Costco Pharmacies: Tukwila, Issaquah, Woodinville
Duvall Family Drugs, Duvall
HealthPoint Pharmacies (for HealthPoint patients only): Auburn, Auburn North, Bothell, Federal Way, Kent, Midway, Redmond, SeaTac, Tukwila
Hepatitis Education Project, Seattle
Kelley-Ross Pharmacy at the Polyclinic, Seattle
People’s Harm Reduction Alliance, Seattle, North and East King County
Robert Clewis Center, Seattle
South King County Mobile Medical Unit, South King County
Sav-on Pharmacies in Bremerton (#443), Port Orchard (#475 and 419), Silverdale (#492), and Kingston (#486)
Ostrich Bay Exchange, Bremerton
Peninsula Community Health Services Pharmacies (for PCHS patients only): 6th Street Bremerton Medical Clinic, Wheaton Way Medical Clinic in Bremerton, Poulsbo Medical Clinic, Port Orchard Medical Clinic
Kittitas County Never Share Syringe Exchange Program, Ellensburg
Okanogan County Public Health Syringe Exchange, Okanogan
Pend Oreille County
Northeast Tri County Health District, Newport
Adam Kartman, MD at CCS Recovery Center, Burlington
La Conner Drug, LaConner
Highway 20 Hometown Pharmacy, Sedro-Woolley
Costco Pharmacy, Burlington
Phoenix Recovery Services Syringe Exchange, Mt. Vernon and other mobile sites
Skagit Regional Clinic, Sedro-Woolley
Skagit Regional Clinic (Riverbend), Mount Vernon
Skagit Regional Clinic (Hospital), Mount Vernon
AIDS Outreach Project/Snohomish Syringe Exchange, Everett
Arlington Pharmacy, Arlington
Costco Pharmacy, Marysville
Pavilion Pharmacy, Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Pharm A Save, Monroe
Providence Pharmacy, Monroe
QFC Pharmacy, Stanwood
Tulalip Clinical Pharmacy (for both tribal and general community members)
Northeast Tri County Health District, Colville
Adam Kartman, MD at Catholic Community Services Recovery Center, Bellingham; Lummi Healing Spirit OTP, Bellingham
RX Mart Pharmacy, Bellingham
Costco Pharmacy, Bellingham
Whatcom County Health Department Syringe Exchange, Bellingham