- Washington Poison Center: 1-800-222-1222
24-hour expert treatment advice on exposures to poisonous, hazardous, or toxic substances.
- 24-hour Crisis Line: 1-866-4-CRISIS (1-866-427-4747)
Immediate help for those in emotional crisis. Referrals to appropriate services. Primary link for Seattle-King County residents to emergency mental health services.
- King County Crisis Line: Dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-621-4636 (M-F 8am-6pm)
- Teen Link: 1-866-833-6546 (evenings 6-10pm)
Confidential and anonymous help line for teens.
Drug and alcohol treatment and support
- Washington Recovery Help Line: 1-866-789-1511 (toll free, WA only) 206-461-3219 (TTY)
24-hour referrals to local treatment resources for substance abuse, problem gambling and mental health.
- Medication assisted treatment services in WA State:
- Parent-Child Assistance Program: Home visitation case management for mothers who abuse alcohol or drugs during pregnancy.
Harm reduction/health/social services
- Syringe exchange programs in WA State: Current list of programs in WA State.
- Safer drug use/injection education topics: Educational materials for download.
- Hepatitis Education Project: Hepatitis education, support, advocacy.
- WA State Community Resources: Health and human services in WA State (e.g., domestic violence, health care, mental health, housing, food, legal, jobs, financial). Dial 2-1-1 or visit their website.